Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Inspired by the great 'Boring Postcards' books published by Phaidon.

Photoshop. 2008.


Ben Mauro said...

Those are great Luc!

RAWLS said...

Boringly Great!!!

kevin said...

man these are amazing.

Aaron said...

Man, your good when you can make the mundane interesting! What a challenge. Great pieces and well done!

Luc Desmarchelier said...

Thank you all and if you like that,you can go check those books:
Boring Postcards and Boring Postcards USA
Phaidon Press Ltd
ISBN 0714843903 and ISBN 0714840009.

Michael Hirsh said...

I like the film grain too.

Salut Luc!

Luc Desmarchelier said...

Hi Mike,
I know, the grain is a cheap trick but it's so effective, it's hard to resist.

bag said...

I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!

Plagiarism Software said...

Wow, I love your site, big thank you to these ideas, and note in the first place that I fully agree with you! Let me emphasize, yes your article was excellent. I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it,